this past weekend was so much fun! i was staying in LA with my
friend, Taylor, and had the best time! i spent soooo much time out
in the sun cos i knew i wasnt going to have very much of it soon.
I went swimming everyday & am now sunkissed. During my stay,
Tay took me to Pasadena, Venice Beach, & Silverlake.
Venice Beach was crazy! all i could really think about was "American History
X" for some reason...but it was still really good. there were so many vendors
& street performers! I got feathers put in my hair (that will last for three
months!) & a hectic sunburn! I also got to see my old friends, Rob & Kasey,
from YWAM Newcastle! It was sooo good seeing them, made me miss newy a lot!
After spending so much of this past year in a lot of different places around the US,
i think my favourite place is California. I love the heat, the sun, the beach,
the people, & the culture. there's not very many places like it. love me
that Golden State.
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.