i forgot to mention that ev & i went to an advanced screening of
'The Adventures of Tintin: the secret of the unicorn' last week!!
kez works in a comic shop & scored us some tickets!
evan is a huge fan of Tintin. he read all the books growing up &
when they stopped showing it on tv, he wrote a letter to ABC asking
them to 'please show Tintin again'. they never responded. bastards.
i vaguely remember watching Tintin on tv as a child but i still really
enjoyed the movie!
evan gave the movie a 9/10 !!! it comes out on boxing day
(in australia) and we think you should definitely go out & enjoy it
with someone close to you!
evan is a huge fan of Tintin. he read all the books growing up &
when they stopped showing it on tv, he wrote a letter to ABC asking
them to 'please show Tintin again'. they never responded. bastards.
i vaguely remember watching Tintin on tv as a child but i still really
enjoyed the movie!
evan gave the movie a 9/10 !!! it comes out on boxing day
(in australia) and we think you should definitely go out & enjoy it
with someone close to you!

I'm a huge fan of Steven Spielberg, the director of Tintin, and I really want to see this movie! I wish I could've gone with you guys, but I'm here in Bolivia...
ReplyDeletehave always wanted to watch that! cant wait when i get around watching it.
ReplyDeletethe picture is amazing. goosebumps all over already. dramatic much? :)
xo katrina
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com