10.12.11

personality profiles

in this post, i mentioned something about personality profiles.
something that not everyone loves, but that i am crazy about.
its not that i like boxing people up or putting a label on them,
its that i like understanding people & relating to them & loving 
them. there are some great 'tests' out there. my favourites being

if you have taken any of these, i'd love to know your results!
and if you havent....take them now & let me know what you
came out with!


4 comments:

  1. we're not married yet but i took the love language one and this is what i got....

    7 Words of Affirmation
    9 Quality Time
    0 Receiving Gifts
    4 Acts of Service
    10 Physical Touch

    i guess we don't really buy each other a lot of gifts. not that we don't want to but i guess it's difficult when you're poor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! you & ev are a bit alike! i think its great
    to take this test now! saves for misunderstandings
    later!!

    ev & i are pretty opposite with our love languages
    so its good know how we can express it to each
    other (and how to avoid really pushing buttons!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the personality test and got the result: INFP which apparently makes me a Healer type. I have to say the description is pretty spot on. I do like these personality tests though I think it's good to analyse yourself every once in a while, right?

    Really glad I came across your blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh healers are the best!! my mum-in-law is a healer
    and so is one of our good friends here in newcastle!
    i love your dreams and desire for harmony, its just
    the best!

    i'm really glad you came to my blog too, i hope you
    come back again sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.